Isn't it funny how new Iphone info always gets leaked...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Madlamz, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Madlamz macrumors newbie

But we haven't heard a single thing about the new Macbooks...Just a little taste, thats all i ask for!:p

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Try reading some of the existing threads on this topic, found by searching the forum: 2012 Macbook Pro Redesign

3. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

Apple sells a crap ton more phones compared to MBPs so there is much more anticipation. We usually get leaks of the new macs a lot closer to their actual release

4. Madlamz thread starter macrumors newbie

I've been monitoring that thread for a while, but its mostly filled people who have completely unreal expectations.

5. Tatonnement macrumors newbie

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

That's as good as it gets. Apple doesn't leak information about upcoming Mac releases. You won't find anything but speculation anywhere. Do you honestly think starting a new thread will cause people to come forth with new facts, when they haven't done so in all the other threads on this topic? It ain't gonna happen, because no one but Apple knows what they will release and when.

Don't hold your breath. There won't be any.

7. Ccrew macrumors 68020

8. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

That's because nobody gives a hoot about if the next computer will be redesigned or not, or when it'll be release, except for the select few who visit these forums and maybe even those who visit these sites don't give a crap either.

On the contrary my mother who doesn't know the difference between the command and control key on her keyboard wants to know when the next iPhone will be released.

9. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

exactly

not to mention the iphone rumors use words even donkies understand like
    4" screen, more mega pixel camera, longer batter life

average joe should care less if his computer has an ivy bridge or sandy bridge or broklyn bridge

10. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

That's it then. I'm waiting for a "broklyn bridge" MBP. Next Tuesday, maybe?

:)

11. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

next thursday at the earliest those PX5250 modules needed for the bridge have a delay in production