Isn't this just funny?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by acfusion29, Nov 27, 2007.

1. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

The VAIO®TZ notebook features a thoughtfully redesigned keyboard that showcases an extreme attention to detail. Designed for ease of use and a smart, sophisticated look, the individual keys are slightly raised above an attractive piano-black bezel layer producing a user-friendly touch and feel to the keyboard that creates an improved typing experience.

[​IMG]

http://www.sonystyle.ca/commerce/se...d=1004493&navigationPath=n32009n100299n100380

LOL. What a joke.

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Meh, its closer to 'inspired' than copied IMO, Sony and Apple have both done worse...

The VAIO N10:

[​IMG]

3. Jebaloo macrumors 6502

Didn't Sony build the original PowerBooks anyway?

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Sony manufactured and designed the PowerBook 100.

5. hanschien macrumors 6502

hanschien

6. skyrider007 macrumors 65816

skyrider007

nice laptop! So thin! I'd like to see something similar from Apple (maybe this Jan :))

7. mpw Guest

I recall when the MacBook was launched (after Apple had been reported as having lured many Sony VAIO designs to work for them) that Sony already had a notebook on sale with a very similar keyboard, I forget the model, but I remember going and using it in the store to see if I thought I like using a MacBook as they weren't in the stores yet.

And for the record Sony-Ericsson had a touch screen phone out years before Apple. And an MP3 player. And that TZ you're laughing at is a more tempting package than anything in Apple portable range to many people.

8. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9