ISO Clear iPhone 4S Case w/Polka Dots

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Has anyone seen an iPhone 4S case/back protector that has colored polka dots, but is otherwise clear? My wife will be getting an iPhone in a few weeks and has said that she would like something of this nature, so I would like to try and surprise her.

However, I've been looking around and can't find anything like this. Everything with polka-dots is opaque. Any links, places, or ideas?

Many Thanks,
will

OctoChicken

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2012
Has anyone seen an iPhone 4S case/back protector that has colored polka dots, but is otherwise clear? My wife will be getting an iPhone in a few weeks and has said that she would like something of this nature, so I would like to try and surprise her.

However, I've been looking around and can't find anything like this. Everything with polka-dots is opaque. Any links, places, or ideas?

Many Thanks,
will
I's not translucent, but maybe she would like this case in "Alice Pink"? It has polka dots and a mirror.

http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-4s/iphone-4-4s-linear-mirror-series.html

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)

garypip

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2011
Wirelessly posted

I found one just like you are describing at Walmart. It was $9.99 on clearance too.

Goog luck.

OctoChicken

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2012
Thanks for the input, but my wife was really looking for a clear skin/cover. And she's more of a green or blue gal than pink for her accessories.

I really appreciate the response though!
No prob! I'm more of a blue gal, too. Hope you find something - and if you do, please share, because I'd admittedly be interested. :D

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I saw couple of them at spigen site but they're not clear, although they have polka dots in blue and green. thought you might be interested. http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-4s/sgp-iphone-4s-case-linear-biskitt-series.html ;)
Thanks for that. Definitely one of the best ones; I just wish it were clear.

----------

Interesting choices. I dunno if she'd like those or not, but thanks for the suggestion!