ISO: Space Gray iPad Mini 2 or 3 on Jailbreakable FW!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BrianDye, May 30, 2016.

1. BrianDye macrumors newbie

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Please forgive me and delete this thread if sale/wanted posts are not allowed!

1. I bought a spring loaded iPad Mini kit to install in my dash.
    2. Ordered iPad Mini 2 on eBay
    3. Got dash about 90% done
    4. Received package. Was a Mini 1, not 2.
    5. Bought a new iPad Mini 2 at WallyWorld
    6. Found out iOS 9.2 is not jailbreakable!

Now I search for an iPad Mini 2 or 3 that is either jailbroken, or on a version of iOS that IS jailbreakable. I was bidding on one on eBay, but in the last 20 seconds it shot from $250 to nearly $400. It did have A LOT of accessories with it, which I didn't want, but it was the only black, jailbroken one for sale.

I am looking to buy a black (space gray) iPad Mini 2 or 3, preferably 32GB or 64GB, but will gladly take a 16GB, that is on a firmware that is able to be jailbroken. Preferably at least iOS8, nothing old school like 6 or 7, lol. (iOS: All of 8 to 8.4 is, and then 9.0 to 9.1 is)

Screen must be scratch free, but I do not care about the back or sides, as they will be hidden by the case, (though price needs to reflect the physical damage!)

I will use PayPal to pay, to protect the both of us, you can see my eBay reviews (All positive, quick payment, etc) Any other things you would ask of me to prove myself to be legit, I am open to (eg, talk or text on the phone) I also will need pictures to prove the device is clean, and on one of the specified iOS versions!

Thanks anybody who has something that fits my (stupidly specific) request!

(PS. Reason for wanting/needing a jailbroken iPad: I need to run the tweak "Activator" so I can have the iPad turn on and off with my ignition, and also open my music app and start playing. Also a few other tweaks to modify my home screen, and dock to have the appropriate icon layout I am looking for)

2. James.K.Polk macrumors 6502a

For sale posts are not allowed, and I expect this will be deleted soon.... That said, there are a few of these on my local Craigslist - may be worth looking into yours as well!