I've been trying to repair a phone, i recently replaced the screen and was having issues with wifi signal, a tip was to clean all connections, so I dumped the phone in rubbing alcohol, I did this before i replaced the screen and had no problem, it's not conductive, and it evaporates very quickly, well this time when i turned it on i was left with some bubbles. 1. Is this going to cause permanent damage to the screen? 2. Other than rice/ silca packets, is there any way i can get it out quickly? I assume it's having an issue evaporating as there is not a lot of air in that area.