iSpit

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Vegeta-san, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Vegeta-san macrumors 6502

Any of you guys try this program yet? Supposedly, it let's you download files from safari straight unto your iPhone. I installed it and tried to download some random application with it. It didn't work so I thing I'm doing something wrong. Anyone else try it out yet? Experiences so far?

2. dan-o-mac macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

Works fine for me. Instructions say to flip the enable switch on and leave the application, then enter the server address on your browser.

3. ShanePod macrumors member

I installed it today and did the steps leading up to placing my IP address in the safari browser which gave me that message that said there were no errors and that it was successful but i can't seem to download anything so i turned of the ispit and uninstalled it yet in my safari browser im still getting "Debug Console No Errors" which is annoying and i don't know how do get rid of it... any help as to how to delete it?

4. bushman1 macrumors regular

that is under settings then safari then developer.

5. ShanePod macrumors member

thanks a lot! i didnt even realize it was that.. i forgot i selected that option earlier on today as well :S

6. Vegeta-san thread starter macrumors 6502

I think this is where i am extrememely ignorant. What do you
    Mean "enter your server adress"? I thought it downloaded stuff to your iPhone directly...

7. tipling macrumors newbie

How secure is iSpit when it's running? Basically, is the server address on my iPhone unique to my personal iSpit and iPhone or is there a possibility of somebody else having the same server address?