Issue on iPhone 4 JailBreaked showing the 'usable' under general settings, but not

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by OverSpun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. OverSpun macrumors 6502a

OverSpun

But not showing everything? It says that I have to charge it total first before showing everything.. and it worked a few minutes, and after that, it goes back to zero everything starting about 90% battery and down to 3% battery, and it doesnt showing me nothing under usable numbers.

Could this just be a bug in the JB, and theyre fixing it? Ive never had this issue on my last 3GS JB phone. Hmm.

Anyone notice this?

2. slzr44 macrumors member

same thing happend to me, the usage and standby dont show anything and it says it will be shown when my phone is fully charged but it never does

3. moussekateer macrumors 6502a

moussekateer

This has always happened with jailbroken phones. If you respring or restart the phone it'll wipe the usage statistics. I don't know why but it's always been like that

4. OverSpun thread starter macrumors 6502a

OverSpun

Hmm.. I'll try that on settingsb. :)

5. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

yea i have that to. it said 7mins for a little I had to install an app and respring, now it shows a "-" for usage.

Thanks
    AE

6. DBlockAllDay macrumors member

Just noticed this rite now. It's not a big deal but just bothers like a scratch in a new car

7. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

You current usage is reset when you respiring. it will not start counting again until you plug it in and fully charge.