Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarcusCarpenter

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 18, 2013
London
9yAOJaH.jpg

Theres no process's listed in each tab, after rebooting/logging out it comes back.
This was a fresh install of the GM. Machine in sig
Thanks

cbs20

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2013
I'm having the same issue except the information will come and go. Also, if I click to reorder a column all information shows up for a little bit and disappears again. Anyone else experiencing. This is on a Mid 2012 15inch baseline retina on a clean install Public Release 10.9 Mavericks.

Quackers

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2013
Manchester, UK
Yep, me too. It's been much better today (almost resolved actually) but yesterday it was a pig. Would not populate most of the time.
I'm also on a mid 2012 rMBP

Djay1

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Hope the processes are showing up, I am good in that regard.

Only minor issue is the dock icon for Activity Monitor when toggled to memory would have a pie chart of real memory usage. Is that now gone with 10.9?

Tinmania

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2011
Aridzona
Hope the processes are showing up, I am good in that regard.

Only minor issue is the dock icon for Activity Monitor when toggled to memory would have a pie chart of real memory usage. Is that now gone with 10.9?

It's gone for me. Worse, it takes forever for the memory used by processes to show.

Why would they take away the memory feature of the icon? Ugh. Yes I have other tools that can do similar but I was used to just glancing at the Activity Monitor icon to see how memory was doing.

Michael

cbs20

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2013
After a couple reboots and a disk repair and permission repair the Activity Monitor works as expected.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.