iPhone Issue with Apple Pay and iCloud purchases on Taig

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by highertechnology, Jan 11, 2015.

1. highertechnology macrumors 6502

Anyone else have any issues on Taig? I cannot add a card to Apple Pay nor buy any additional space on iCloud on Taig. I had zero issues on Pangu but immediately restart into safe mode once I attempt to add a card or buy additional space. This has only occurs since being on Taig. The only new tweak I had was ad blocker 2 but removed and still issues.

2. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

I've had zero issues. It's either a tweak you've installed that's causing this or you need to restore and see if that works.

3. highertechnology thread starter macrumors 6502

Thats what Im trying to avoid. Thanks for your feedback.

I suppose Ill try to individually remove tweaks before a restore. I had all of the same tweaks on Pangu.....

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Yup no issue here at all. It's something specific to your device. Sucks but you gotta remove tweaks one by one until you find the cause. Such a pain. If you find the culprit please share it so others are aware. Good luck!

5. highertechnology thread starter macrumors 6502

I ended up restoring.

No specific tweak being removed allowed Apple Pay or iCloud purchase to go through.

After the restore and JB, I tested Apple Pay after every individual tweak was installed and it continued working.