Issue with Beejive "Email push"??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikejd1, Jun 23, 2009.

1. mikejd1 macrumors 6502

OK, i have the latest Beejive 3.0 with PNS....however, I am STILL receiving push emails even though i do not have the PUSH EMAIL setting turned on in the settings pane nor did i even enter my email address. Anyone else having this issue????

2. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Working for me. First thing I did was to turn off the email push option. Went into the app, it prompted me to use the "real" push, I accepted, and it's been pushing fine. Not getting email/SMS notices, just the actual notifications. Very solid so far.

3. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

I would turn them on, exit out of settings, go back in, and turn them off again. I had some issues with certain settings grabbing in OS 3.0 (emoji, for example) until I 'cycled' them.

4. muledogus macrumors 6502

You might also want to try logging off of beejive and force quitting it then reopening after you have changed the settings.

5. mikejd1 thread starter macrumors 6502

gonna try all these suggestions...but once again, beejive wont connect to anything! ugh!!!

6. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

What are you trying to connect to? I know Yahoo was having issues, and Facebook can be intermittent, but AIM and Google Talk worked fine for me.