Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Donka

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Scotland
Since the weekend, I have stopped receiving email notifications. I assumed there were no updates to my subscribed threads but on browsing the forum I noticed a few replies to two or three subscribed threads. I checked my subscription list as well as settings and all seem in order and set up for instant notification. Has anything changed?
I have checked my email including junk folders and there is no sign of any notification even though I am receiving them for other forums as well as regular emails.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
If it continues to happen with all of your subscribed MacRumors threads, use the Contact link at the bottom of the page to ask that email to your account be checked. Perhaps email from the forum system was bouncing back because your inbox was full or your email account became (temporarily) unavailable for some other reason.

Donka

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Scotland
If it continues to happen with all of your subscribed MacRumors threads, use the Contact link at the bottom of the page to ask that email to your account be checked. Perhaps email from the forum system was bouncing back because your inbox was full or your email account became (temporarily) unavailable for some other reason.

Thanks. I'll do this in the morning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.