iPhone Issue with in app purchases

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by justanotherjail, Jan 10, 2015.

1. justanotherjail macrumors newbie

Hello,
    i jailbroke my phone about 2 weeks ago, after that my apple account was closed for security purposes. I made a new one , and when i try to make in app purchases, or purchases in general iTunes does not allow me. I contacted iTunes they say that there is something that is against terms of service. Obviously they won't tell me what.

This only happend once i jailbroke

I have cydia obviously
    Iphone 6+ with latest iOS

sources
    Autotouch.me/repo
    apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia
    repo.hackyouriphone.org
    apt.modmy.com
    repo666.ultrasn0w.com
    cydia.zodttd.com/repo.cydia

Anything that i need to remove or fix to allow me to make purchases?

2. justanotherjail thread starter macrumors newbie

It appears your account is currently in violation of our Terms and Conditions. it can be a number of things that caused the violation, as there are certain requirements that must be in place for using the iTunes Store.

What I would advise is to take a few moments and look over the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions.

For more information on Apple's requirements for using the iTunes Store, please refer to section B of the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions:

http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html(Opens in new window)(Opens in new window)”

Once your account is compliant, you will be able to go back to purchasing in the iTunes store.

3. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

Maybe it's that pirate repo?

4. justanotherjail thread starter macrumors newbie

which repo would that be exactly? sorry I'm new to jailbreaking

----------

I contacted them again,
    Only repos I have left

Autotouch.me

apt.thebigboss.org/reposfiles/cydia
    apt.saurik.com
    apt.modmy.com

repo666.ultrasn0w.com
    cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia

5. justanotherjail thread starter macrumors newbie

6. blueflower macrumors 6502

I do not think the reason his app id is in violation of Apple's terms has anything to do with jailbreaking and pirate repos. I think something else is the reason.

If jailbreaking and pirate repos were the reason I think we would have seen many more of these threads.

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I agree.
    Maybe someone try to hack into his account or something to do with fraud.
    I'd contact Apple for detsils. They will tell you what you need to do.

8. justanotherjail thread starter macrumors newbie

Pardon my rudeness, this just has been really annoying. don't you think i contacted apple? They dont disclose information, all they do is send you to read terms of service, i spent entire day figuring this out yesterday, at the end a senior advisor said everything is fixed, try in half hour, it didnt fix, and i couldnt contact them anymore as they were closed. I contacted them today, they immediately transferred me to a senior advisor, and the advisor told me that they need to send my account to engineers and that will take two business days. GRRRR lol.

I dont know how someone can hack my account, makes no sense. MY last one was closed for security reasons, and this one is a week old, and i didnt buy anything on it, hell havent even backed up to icloud on it yet.

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Not sure what you expect from us to tell you here.
    If it's something their engineers need to fix on their end then all you can do stay in touch with them, wait and follow their instructions.
    Good luck.

10. pat park macrumors 6502a

You have some other security issue that is causing Apple to flag it. It could be information that doesn't match between banks, credit card issues. The JB has nothing to do with it. Just the fact that you've had your Apple account closed down before tells me there is more to the story.

11. redheeler macrumors 603

redheeler

This. I'm sure the jailbreak has nothing to do with it.

12. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

This. Clearly we aren't getting the full story