Issue with slantedlock theme and question mark box

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by strodda, Oct 8, 2010.

1. strodda macrumors regular

I don't know when it started, it didn't always do it. I was having issues with lockinfo, which I would think isn't related, but who knows.

How can I get rid of it? Any ideas.

[​IMG]

2. strodda thread starter macrumors regular

Don't mind the text mess, I'm mid adjustment.

3. Claude626 macrumors 6502

That question mark is the equivalent of "image not found". It is the wallpaper that is suppose to swap out every hour. It seems to me like you have removed or relocated the wallpaper set from the image folder. Restore the wallpaper set and it should resume.

4. strodda thread starter macrumors regular

I never had an image folder. And when I use another lock theme, the icon goes away.

I also uninstalled the theme through cydia, restarted and then reinstalled the theme, and it didn't go away. Could it be an issue with the theme asking for something that isn't there?

5. chakraj macrumors 65816

chakraj

I had that same thing, also I couldnt make the web settings page work. on the first page of the slanted lock thread, it says to clear the cache. I did this then used the safari slanted lock settings page and it was fixed.

6. Claude626 macrumors 6502

Yes.

It sounds like you were using an older version than the one that supports automated wallpaper. Possible you were on 1.5.2, which didn't support this feature.

Try clearing the database. Double check that the folder "slbkg24hr" exists inside private/images/ folder. Then load the configuration screen again. Set the Wallpaper Set to the middle radio button "24hr". Save and respring.