Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RiceRacerDX

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2009
I have a few issues with this new 3.0 update.

The first one isn't so much of an issue, but more of a glitch. Usually when I reboot my iPhone, the apple logo stays on the screen until it displays my lock screen. After 3.0, my iPhone now shows the logo halfway, but then the logo disappears. However, my phone still starts up just fine.

The loading wheel that displays near the top left corner now flickers instead of animating the wheel motion.

My apps aren't updating. I keep getting a message that says something like MZnull or something like that which only gives me the option to dismiss.

I've never had these problems before in the previous OS. Anyone else experiencing these as well?

mrkgoo

macrumors 65816
Aug 18, 2005
I have a few issues with this new 3.0 update.

The first one isn't so much of an issue, but more of a glitch. Usually when I reboot my iPhone, the apple logo stays on the screen until it displays my lock screen. After 3.0, my iPhone now shows the logo halfway, but then the logo disappears. However, my phone still starts up just fine.

The loading wheel that displays near the top left corner now flickers instead of animating the wheel motion.

My apps aren't updating. I keep getting a message that says something like MZnull or something like that which only gives me the option to dismiss.

I've never had these problems before in the previous OS. Anyone else experiencing these as well?

An issue I have(and another user) is that rebooting sometimes takes a very long time... and sometimes requires a forced reboot. Sometimes when this happens, it boots up fine, but sometimes, third party apps don't work.

Sometimes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.