Issues since upgrade

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by thebivel, Nov 14, 2009.

1. thebivel macrumors newbie

Since upgrading my iphone 3g to 3.2.1 I am having loads of different issues and was wondering if anyone has had the same and fixed it.

1 - Unable to stream movies off BBC Iplayer, youTube- get this file type is not supported, load the movie again and it works for about 25 seconds and then playback stops, but the timer keeps ticking over.
    2 - Unable to load youtube, close app 3-4 times and then it works, but then get above.
    3 - Safari web pages either take an age to load, doesn't load or comes up with an error, if I then refresh it loads but I then get the same issue if I try and load the page.

I have tried resetting all settings on the phone but still not working. I really do not want to reset the phone via Itunes, it took long enough last time... Any assistance and I would be most grateful

2. ste1164 macrumors 6502a

ste1164

Unfortunately you might have to restore from iTunes see what happens if you do that.

3. thebivel thread starter macrumors newbie

Unfortunately I have tried that this morning already and situation is exactly the same. Noticed that my wifi keeps dropping off and wonder if that is the reason for my issues.