issues syncing itunes wifi content

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by csmitty, Sep 15, 2007.

1. csmitty macrumors regular

I purchases a song on the wireless store, mainly just to try it out. Since I was watching a movie and it had a good song. But now that i sync'd back with my computer it dosnt show up under purchased, or library, or strangly enough, under the ipod itself. Anyone else have this problem. The only literature i can find says that when you dock your ipod to you computer it will transfer over.

Maybe it just dosn't know i bought it and not paying for it. That'd be nice.

damn this thing is sweet:D

2. buffalo macrumors 65816

I also bought a song of the WiFi store... Downloaded quickly, nice and easy. I connect the Touch to the iMac and look for the song, but it's not there. A few more times of syncing but no luck. Then right before I was going to post here to ask about the issue, I reattached it and it synced. It shows up in a new purchased folder under you iTunes purchased songs. Just keep trying. It should show up eventually.

3. csmitty thread starter macrumors regular

Cool cool, not a big deal.

Especially since i realized my screen has the negativity issues.:(

4. Borracho400 macrumors member

I had the same problem at first as well, but then I looked around in iTunes for a bit and if you look under File, its almost the last option saying: "Transfer Purchases from iPod" Click on that and then it will just do it that way.

5. thedarkhorse macrumors 6502a

What happens is when you buy a song on the wifi store, then sync your touch, the purchased song is taken off of the ipod and put into that itunes library., you then have to recopy it to your touch. This is to prevent people buying songs on their touch and connecting it to multiple computers and copying it to multiple libraries.

6. Rogzilla macrumors regular

I was having the same problem. I thought it was just plug it in and auto sync. Hmmm, I hope they can make is just a LITTLE more smoother...not much, but a little.

I LOVE MY TOUCH! *touches it almost obscenely*