Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Itech.resources

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2023
This is definitely an issue, my AirPods Pro 2's have mic and connectivity issues. People cannot understand what I am saying, it's digital and garbled. This actually may be an issue with both the iPhone and M1 Max MacBook Pro 15" because my Sony noise cancelling headphones seem to have this issue as well, just not as bad. Others I know have exchanged multiple AirPods Pro 2s and have the same issue.
I truely agree with you. Apple pro 2 has audio issue and also I have tested with Air pod 2nd generation which is working seamlessly

Reactions: Zigman

3Rock

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2021
Using the current firmware on my new AirPod Pro 2, and my AirPod max, the incoming and outgoing sound quality is just fine with no static and no complaints from the listener. With the AirPod Pro 2 I just say “Answer” and the call comes through and one of the first things I do is ask The caller if they can hear me well, and they have never said that they even thought I was on an AirPod. So for me, I’m quite happy with it. Sorry for all your other folks that are having issues.

Jutah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2012
Using the current firmware on my new AirPod Pro 2, and my AirPod max, the incoming and outgoing sound quality is just fine with no static and no complaints from the listener. With the AirPod Pro 2 I just say “Answer” and the call comes through and one of the first things I do is ask The caller if they can hear me well, and they have never said that they even thought I was on an AirPod. So for me, I’m quite happy with it. Sorry for all your other folks that are having issues.

If your calls take place indoor it's just fine, the real issue is when you're outside. The APP2 perform awful outdoor, no way.

Zapdoc

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2012
If your calls take place indoor it's just fine, the real issue is when you're outside. The APP2 perform awful outdoor, no way.
I have AirpodsPro2 and AirPods 2nd gen - the regular AirPods 2nd do not have this issue only the APP2 affected.

Jutah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2012
I have AirpodsPro2 and AirPods 2nd gen - the regular AirPods 2nd do not have this issue only the APP2 affected.

Yes, true. The APP/APP2 mess up with mics, they pick up background noises that are supposed to be filtered.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.