Issues with ATV 4 and iTunes Match

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by mcfly88, Jan 26, 2016.

1. mcfly88 macrumors 6502

Hey, I just wanted to check to see if anyone else is experiencing issues with Match on the new ATV. The main issue I'm having is, some of tracks will not show up on my ATV... the missing tracks show on iCloud on my iPhone, Macbook, my ATV3 and iTunes.. yet for some reason on the new one, most albums 1-2 tracks will not show up at all. I've tried signing out and signing back in and still have the same issue.

Also, another issue I'm having is with airplay.. 90% of the time, when I play a song, it will not show up on Now Playing on my ATV... instead the last song I played directly with my ATV will show up. Often times I get errors when trying to pick a different song.. at this point airplay is pretty much useless with my ATV4. I thought it was maybe because I was running 9.3, but its still a mess when using my fiancees phone which is on 9.2.

Anyone else experiencing the same crap? I really miss when Apple actually released stable software :/

2. benjitek macrumors 6502a

benjitek

Works fine on mine -- I got mine on launch day (32GB) and did have some annoyances with iTunes Match when I first configured my ATV4. I reset it as a new device and started over, Match has been issue free ever since.

3. mcfly88, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016

mcfly88 thread starter macrumors 6502

Hmm, yea I might have to give that a try. Something def doesn't seem right with it.