Issues with Bluetooth Headphone

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by DaRill, Jul 23, 2009.

1. DaRill macrumors newbie

Is there a pair of bluetooth headphones that control the play/pause/volume/next song/previous song? I own a pair of Creative SL3100 headphone. I really like them. They sound good and are relatively comfortable. The only issue is that the only controls that work are play/pause and the volume. I would like to be able to use the previous or next song feature. Is there a set of bluetooth headphones that work well with the IPT and all the controls work?

Also, the headphones I have take forever to pair with and often looses the connection. I'm not sure why, or if my mouse/keyboard (which are BT also) interfere.

Thanks

2. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

Well my Moto S9 only control Play/Pause and Volume too. So they are out.

3. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

I'm 99% sure that i read last week that this is all Apple activated on the BT Stack.

Which means, complain to them!

4. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

>>Hijack<<

I want these.... they seem to be the perfect size, BUT, i'm afraid of how much sound they will block out. I'm a Mom - and while blocking my kids out might be a good thing sometimes, really, i prefer to be able to pay attention and hear them, AND listen to things! LOL!!

Is it possible to wear just one side at times?

My other option is the 305's (i think that is the number), that is the style i wear in wired headphones. Again, because while i liked them - i returned the in ear ones because i couldn't hear the world around me....