ISSUES WITH DISK SPACE!!! Mavericks! MAC

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by JaydosMyMados, Feb 26, 2015.

1. JaydosMyMados macrumors newbie

So recently I made a video for my Youtube channel which was 6 something Gigabytes in space. After I finished uploading I deleted all things I used to make it, but my Laptop (Mac Air) is displaying only 11.53G out of the 17G I had before the videos creation. I did have 17G of available space before and I'm 100% sure i've deleted all traces of the video or the programs and videos used to make it. Any ideas why it's displaying such a low amount of space?
    Iv'e used DiskWave to inspect all my stuff and there is no way I have this little amount of space left! :mad:

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

If you're wondering what "Other" category in the storage tab is about, this may help explain: For space issues not explained by the above, there are a few things you can try, some of which may or may not apply: Here are a few resolutions found by others with the same question: Freeing up drive space in Mac OS X

3. JaydosMyMados thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks!

However, I have tried all those things and my stupid computer even says when I enter the 'About this Mac' thing that I've got 8 Gigs instead of the 11 that finder is showing me! Ridiculous. :mad::apple::confused:

4. JaydosMyMados thread starter macrumors newbie

All Good! Thanks for the help!

My mac is retarded and seems to have solved itself of a long period of 24 hours. Though it had ebola. :)