iPhone Issues with icons

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by clockworkorange, Feb 12, 2013.

1. clockworkorange macrumors regular

Haven't seen a problem like this reported, never had it happen before so hopefully someone can figure it out.

My iphone 5 is jailbroken, have a few tweaks running

Auxo, Zeppelin, Zephyr, SbSettings, NCsettings, springtomize 2, barrel, 3G unrestrictor, winterboard (no theme or mod yet), activator, bitesms, bytafont (Ubuntu), I file, flux, nccolors, infinifolder, haptic pro

Never had issues until yesterday, when all my app icons started getting bigger
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360656548.554584.jpg anyone got an idea as to why?

The last installed app/tweak was nccolors.

2. blasto2236 macrumors 6502a

I think it's an issue with Springtomize. I turned its settings off and it quit happening. I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling it in the morning.

3. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Add this repo in Cydia sources

filippobiga.me/betarepo

4. skippymac macrumors 6502a

skippymac

Mods - Would it be a good idea to merge these threads as there seem to be a fair few around now?

5. clockworkorange thread starter macrumors regular

I added the repo and downloaded the beta, yesterday and the icons seem to stay their normal size.

Springtomize was just updated on the regular repo that seems to fix the icons.