Issues with LockInfo.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Synomenon, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Synomenon macrumors regular

I just installed it (it's v3.0.2.8) and have it configured the way I like it except for one thing (the time and date circled in red):

[​IMG]

Anyone know how to remove that? I think it's part of the "Clock" plugin. I'm only using the "Clock" plugin because it has a calendar too (also shown in this screenshot, below the time and date circled in red). I like having the current weather and date displayed beneath the clock, weather forecast below those and an open calendar displayed below the weather forecast.

==============

Also, after installing LockInfo and these plugins, the text color for the icons changed and the little red numbers that popup on some apps. that let you know how many new updates there, doesn't show up anymore:

[​IMG]

In this pic., I had just opened Reeder and it had downloaded 80 or so new items. Before installing LockInfo and its plugins, it would show the number "80" in a little red circle on the Reeder icon. It doesn't do that now.

Also all the text (icon names, text on the status bar, etc.) is now gray instead of white.

Anyone know how to fix these issues?

2. LMD75 macrumors 6502

1. Disable the Clock plugin in Lockinfo.
    2. Configure Lock Weather plugin to show Calender (LockInfo > Plugins > Lock Weather > Detail)

The grey text labels might be due enabling Homescreen or Infoshade. Try disabling them (LockInfo > Homescreen > Enabled) & (LockInfo > Infoshade > Enabled)

If that does not sort out the grey text labels and you have Winterboard installed, download "Better white icon labels" theme from Cydia to correct this.

3. Synomenon thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks. The "Better White Icon Labels" thing worked.

However, I tried your suggestion and it's not what I'm looking for.

What I want is what's pictured above minus the part circled in red. When I do what you suggested, I get the big clock with the current weather right below it and a calendar below that.

I want it so that the weather forecast for the upcoming days is shown BETWEEN the big clock (with current weather) and the calendar.

4. LMD75 macrumors 6502

I think that the Lock Weather plugin only lets you display the forecast or calendar (not both at the same time). I will have a search around later to see if I can find anything.

5. Synomenon thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone have any ideas on the little notification numbers that show up on app. icons (like the example I gave for Reeder above)?

It's not just Reeder experiencing this now. When I get texts, it doesn't show the unread text count on the green "Messages" icon anymore.

6. jasonforisrael macrumors regular

i'm curious how you got the weather to appear the way it does with no location header and the date/current conditions above it

7. LMD75 macrumors 6502

Have you accidentally set some 'No badge' theme within Winterboard'?

8. Synomenon thread starter macrumors regular

Not that I know of. The only things I did with WinterBoard:

Select Themes -> White Icon Labels, User Wallpaper, User Lock Background

then I clicked on the "Optimize Themes (v1.0)".

9. LMD75, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011

LMD75 macrumors 6502

My custom wallpapers on the Lockscreen and Homescreen displayed fine without "User Wallpaper, User Lock Background" Winterboard themes. What happens if you disable these?

How about disabling LockInfo temporarily on the home and lockscreens to see if this is the cause?

EDIT: It looks like you cannot turn off the clock header of the clock plugin within the App :(

10. Synomenon thread starter macrumors regular

I've tried disabling LockInfo on the Lock Screen and Home Screen simultaneously and alternating and the little red indicators didn't come back.

11. stockscalper macrumors 6502a

stockscalper