Issues with mail after jailbreak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by theaero, Aug 8, 2010.

1. theaero macrumors 6502

Im actually not sure if this happened before or after jailbreak, but I use gmail with google's push/exchange method, for 3 gmail accounts, and whenever I get a mail, I click it to reply to it, and it doesn't have the sender. It takes an extra 5 minutes or so before it tells me who sent the mail. The top of the mail says the subject, rather than who sent it.

Very strange. Ideas?

2. jlmitnick macrumors regular

I've been having the EXACT same problem. Do you by any chance have LockInfo installed? I feel like it might have started when I installed LockInfo, but I'm not sure.

Glad to see that someone else has the same issue - not glad that it's happening to us :(

3. theaero thread starter macrumors 6502

4. xcel360 macrumors regular

I have Lockinfo installed and not having any issues with my gmail accounts. I tried to replicate your issue and couldn't.

On a side note, I'm only using the weather, SMS and phone notifications no my lock info so it might be a conflict if you have the mail notifications set up for your gmail accounts on lock info.

5. outz macrumors 6502

Lockinfos website states this is a bug he is working on.

6. threezero macrumors 6502

i posted in a different thread but didn't seems to have any response.

if you have backgrounder install that will interfere with your push mail too