Issues with Spigen

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by xxray, Sep 22, 2014.

1. xxray, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014

xxray macrumors 6502

So I ordered a case from Spigen for my 6+ on Saturday, September 13 on Spigen.com. I received a tracking link Wednesday however, it still says "Order Processed: Ready for UPS," meaning that the information about the package is in the system but it hasn't been shipped yet. I emailed Spigen about it last Saturday, the 20th. However, their office hours are closed on the weekend so I had to wait until today to get an email response. However, it is now 5:56 pm (they close at 6) and still no response.

This case was NOT sold out or on pre-order. It was apparently available which is one of the reasons I chose it, so that I'd have it in time.

Is anyone else experiencing or have experienced these issues with Spigen? I'm about to see if I can just cancel the order and get my money back somehow. This is a mess. My 6+ is supposed to be here Thursday and I won't have a case for it that I ordered a week and a half ago.

Update: Just got an email from UPS that my case is scheduled to arrive tomorrow even though the tracking page still isn't updated.

p.s. sorry for putting this in the wrong section

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I ordered one from amazon yesterday.
    Says preparing for shipment today.

3. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

There are a few threads about this in the accessories section...where I'm sure the mods will move this soon. I'm sure you'll find what you need there.

4. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

They're having problems with the buttons on some of their iPhone six cases. They're probably holding up shipping until they get that fixed.I have one on my dresser, waiting for my 6+, and I got an email from them letting me know that they're sending little pads to stick on the inside of my buttons. not very encouraging.

5. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

Hmmm. I just received my slim armor from spigen couple days ago. They used usps...not ups.

6. pat park macrumors 6502a

Order Spigen from Amazon = no problems. Fast shipping.

Order Spigen from Spigen = tracking number that does not work, zero communication and several weeks for your order to arrive.

7. JayMosEnvied macrumors member

JayMosEnvied

Same problem I have too, OP. Ordered my case through Amazon on the 19th and got a charge on my card but after a week they released it. Got an email the other day saying they they shipped it out but the tracking information isn't updated. If I don't get an update by tomorrow I'll be sending then email. I'm already going to give them bad feedback once it's received.

8. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Ordered my spigen cases and screen protector from Amazon with no problems. Received them today.

9. Sprintina macrumors member

I ordered 2 different ones from them through Amazon on 9/14 and they were supposed to shop this past week. None had been available on Prime at the time. They only just created a USPS shipping label on Saturday and who knows what will happen after that since that hasn't changed status. The one case (a wallet style) is now listed on Amazon as "available 9/26/14). Meanwhile I'll wait (I have the 6+ in a zippered accessory case for the time being).

10. bunger macrumors 6502

I ordered the Dante red neo hybrid ex case on Amazon on Friday... It wasn't expected to be in stock or to ship until Sept 30, but I recieved a shipment notification yesterday and it's due to arrive tomorrow.

11. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

I ordered Spigen screen protectors (Crystal x3) on Amazon the very night I preordered on 9/12. Still haven't received them. I have an email out to them and am awaiting a reply.

From what I've read in some cases, they're making tracking #'s that don't actually work, and showing that they've shipped (thus charged your card) when in reality they're backordered.

12. Harpoon Spoon macrumors regular

Ordered my IP6+ Spigen Neo Hybrid from Amazon on 9/15 and received USPS on 9/19.

13. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

For future reference, just use Amazon instead of Spigen. Amazon has the exact same cases, but they're cheaper, and Amazon has faster shipping/processing.

14. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

I ordered on from Amazon through Spigen about a week ago.

I haven't heard anything from them. I just filed a complaint with Amazon and bought the case on Newegg.

If I ever get it from amazon, I'll just return it.

15. Alucardx03 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, this is becoming a joke. I ordered six screen protectors from them more than two weeks ago (via their website). Upon ordering, it said they'd have the screen protectors in stock on the 15th. I used two-day shipping to ensure I'd receive them in time for the launch on Friday the 19th. A day after ordering, the in-stock date changed to the 16th.

On the 16th, I received a "tracking number" in an email which said my screen protectors were shipping before the end of the day. Well, a week later, the number shows that the screen protectors haven't even been received by USPS. It's been a week.

I went out and bought a screen protector at an ATT store, which has worked perfectly. I'm canceling my order. I'm just glad I didn't buy a case from them.

16. Applejuiced, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014

Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You guys are making me nervous now.
    Hope I get my case sometime this year:)

17. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

My Spigen from Amazon came super quick. Thank God for Amazon Prime!

18. TSKY74 macrumors regular

TSKY74

I ordered the Neo Hybrid through Amazon on the 12th and arrived on the 17th. Now waiting to get the replacement buttons they are mailing me.