Issues with WiFi (again)

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by AngusW, Aug 10, 2015.

1. AngusW macrumors 6502

AngusW

Ok so on PB1 I had issues connecting to the secured WiFi at work. But with PB2 & PB3 I was able to connect with no issues. But now with PB4 I can't connect my iPhone 6 plus. However my iPad Air 2 and iPod touch 5th gen are both on the same public beta and will connect. I've already tried resetting my network settings to see if that would help and I still got nothing. When I put the info in it says that it can't find the network.

2. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

How did you get PB 4? I think your time traveling is what's causing your wifi issue.

3. AngusW thread starter macrumors 6502

AngusW

My bad I meant PB3 for some reason I was thinking 4 when I was typing. It's what I get for doing my job at the same time.

4. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

Have you tried to manually enter the SSID/network data versus DHCP?

5. AngusW thread starter macrumors 6502

AngusW

I have to it's a hidden network. But after I posted the issue started to effect all my devices. So tonight regretfully I took the PB off and went back to 8.4

6. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

Ah, OK. Hope when the final is released your don't have a similar issue.
    Sort of related, I have had an issue off and on, depending on release, with calls dropping in the car. I can keep the bluetooth connected to the car if I turn wifi off and leave it off during the call. A few releases didn't have this issue, a few have. The current beta is an issue. Point is, good luck and hope its fixed in the final release.

7. AngusW thread starter macrumors 6502

AngusW

Well it's funny as I said in the previous beta I had no problem and it worked. At first it was working with my iPod then later in the day it was gone.