Issues with Workout app for S4 Watch..

shankar2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
Hi so I've a s4 apple watch with latest OS.

I see some probs with the workout app perhaps it a settings problem.

Firstly when I run the "Outdoor walking" program in the workout app it keeps bugging me to "End workout?" even if I stand for 5-10 minutes.

Is there anyway to turn off this warning?

Secondly, if I don't dismiss this warning, and re-start walking, this pesky warning keeps popping up instead of going away after walking. Is there some settings where I can just disable these warnings when I stand instead of walk for 5-10 minutes?

Please advise. Thanks!

oeagleo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2016
West Jordan, Utah
Hi so I've a s4 apple watch with latest OS.

I see some probs with the workout app perhaps it a settings problem.

Firstly when I run the "Outdoor walking" program in the workout app it keeps bugging me to "End workout?" even if I stand for 5-10 minutes.

Is there anyway to turn off this warning?

Secondly, if I don't dismiss this warning, and re-start walking, this pesky warning keeps popping up instead of going away after walking. Is there some settings where I can just disable these warnings when I stand instead of walk for 5-10 minutes?

Please advise. Thanks!
In the watch app on your phone, scroll down where it lists the activities, and choose "Workout". That will bring you to a page that you can define several different features, including the "Start workout reminder" and "End workout reminder" features.

IMG_0248.png

akash.nu

macrumors G3
May 26, 2016
If you’re waiting for 5-10 mins then you’re not really working out at all. The best idea is to pause the workout while you wait. Personally I find the reminders are helpful.

shankar2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
In the watch app on your phone, scroll down where it lists the activities, and choose "Workout". That will bring you to a page that you can define several different features, including the "Start workout reminder" and "End workout reminder" features.

View attachment 814860
Thanks I turned both options off