iStock is the best

thecore762

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
I am super happy with iStock, Apple got few 44mm stainless steel black in stock this afternoon and within minutes I got the email and I was able to reserve for pickup my watch today!

I just want to give those guys a shout out! I’ve used them before for other things but they are life savers!

Now onto more pressing matters, I know sapphire is very resistant against scratches but I don’t want to take any chances, any suggestions for screen protectors? I want something that feels smooth that has nice coating.

Lastly I’d like to get maybe a case for when I go do outdoor activities so I don’t bump my watch and damage it, on a regular work day I won’t need to have a case on, but doing other activities might be a good idea.
Suggestions?

Reactions: reebs

VinAWS4

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2018
Same here. Istock showed there's a 44mm SS with Milanese in a Apple Store nearby. I quickly reserved and picked it up the next day. When I checked, the Apple website still showed "unavailable".

puke

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2007
Sweden
I second this. I had waited for 2 weeks and had 3 weeks to go on my 44mm SBSS-order and I just happened to check iStocknow and I took the car and drove for 2,5 hours and got one.

+10 for you, iStocknow. Touché.

chillstatus

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2008
Los Angeles
Also used iStocknow to get my S4. Cousin actually picked it up for me while he was in Portland so it was tax free.

Regarding your outdoor activities, I have the aluminum version and have been playing beach volleyball with it on at least 5 or 6 times and have no signs of scratches so far (knock on wood).

CreepyAF

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2018
Behind you
istock helped me score my 2nd series 4 watch in SBSS. i am very grateful to them, however, how do i stop getting istock notifications? lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.