iStock Now

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Cnasty, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Cnasty macrumors 68040

Cnasty

hi, does anyone know when their stock gets updated within the stores?

Or is attempting to find a watch via the store route futile today?

Thanks

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

It's probably not futile to find a watch in-store -- but with Apple not providing any info online at this time you're probably just going to have to go there in person and ask. (I wouldn't trust an over-the-phone answer)

3. Cnasty thread starter macrumors 68040

Cnasty

IStock now worked great for airpods back in the day but I don’t remember when the stores update their stock. I thought when they opened but can’t remember.

I don’t have anytime to search store by store today so was hoping to strike gold.

4. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

i would get the alarts for the Air Pods at random times during the day. Mostly between late morning and early afternoon.

5. deeddawg macrumors 604

To clarify my post above:

I believe the in-stock sites leverage mock order for in-store pickup to gather their information. I could be wrong. Typically Apple has shut off ordering for pickup on new stuff the first day or two, and thus the info wouldn't be available. It seems it's usually been in the post-launch days where the tool has been useful, and I'd expect the same to occur with this launch.

6. Cnasty thread starter macrumors 68040

Cnasty

I did not know this and makes sense actually. I may give it a try to test it and see how we do.