Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maaz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
Honestly this app is amazing. I used sky fire and don't really use it much because most of the sites don't even work, and when it does load a video it just converts the ad and not the video I want to watch. I swifter is free and only $1 to upgrade when you want. And it works very very well. Scrolling is laggy most of the time but this is deffinetly the best way to have flash videos on your iPad. anyone else try it out?

Lara F

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2005
Montreal, Quebec
I finally at last got IceNetwork.com videos to play. The audio was hit or miss unfortunately, but no question it's better than Skyfire.

Sadly I think they're also running into the same issues of using US servers to convert so international geoblocked video is out. :( Anyone want to try cbc.ca videos in Canada or 4OD in the UK?

newdeal

macrumors 68030
Oct 21, 2009

The videos work fine but I find page scrolling sucks really badly. I wish they wouldn't render flash ads at least perhaps it would help that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.