iSwifter vs. Skyfire?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by bmwsport, Apr 7, 2011.

1. bmwsport macrumors newbie

I was wondering which app is better for browsing Flash-enabled websites. Any advantage or disadvantage of one over the other? Or are there other apps that perform better for Flash?

2. marine0816 macrumors 6502a

marine0816

download both. some videos dont play on the other app and vice versa

3. bella92108 macrumors 68000

They both suck. I'm so over even trying to get flash to work on iPad. I dumped iPhone 4 in favor of a brand new 4G android handset. I have never looked back at iPhone, in fact, whenever I see someone's iPhone 4, it looks primitive. No flash? Hell, my android's flash integration is cleaner than my MacBook Pro

Today I'm returning my iPad 2 and getting Xoom... I'm tired of dealing with the crappy Apple cell walls. I'm tired of worrying about which websites I can use and which I can't. For $800 a tablet should be able to run the 75% of sites that DO use Flash.

But hey, my returned iPad will make someone happy I'm sure.

4. GaresTaylan macrumors 6502a

Cool story, bro.

5. bumblebeeman macrumors newbie

iSwifter FTW

I would use iSwifter over Skyfire simply because I can play flash games on it. Skyfire doesn't even support games. Also I can watch videos right away without having to wait for it to decode or whatever.

Flash on android is a joke. Don't fool yourself into buying XOOM just because it has flash. Having played with Zoo Paradise on XOOM, I can assure you that flash on android is purely a marketing stunt.