iSync don`t work

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by whiteangel777, May 31, 2007.

1. whiteangel777 macrumors member

whiteangel777

Hello,

i tried to use my Palm m500 (quite old) to sync with the macbook. I installed the condiut for iSync and the other Palmsoft for syncing.
    Now my iSync don`t start anymore. If i check it, it`s starting and jumping in my Dock, but after a while it stops. For shutdown, I have to kill iSync with alt+ :apple: + esc.
    I allready deinstalled it and reinstalled it with the 10.4.9 system-update. I deleted the .plist of iSync. I also tryed to start iSync as a different user. The only possibility I see is to fix the Permissions on my mac. Is there a differend iSync version to download without downloading the hole 10.4.9 systemupdate? Do anybody has another idea?

PLZ HELP. ;)

2. whiteangel777 thread starter macrumors member

whiteangel777

solution

ok, i found a solution by myself. i copied from a friends macosx the hole isync app. and now it works. anything was brocken in my isync and even with the system-update and the combo-update it wasn`t fixed. now my palm m500, my razr v3 and my macbook are synced...

thanks to myself... ;)