IT DOES EXIST! limited edition gucci iphone case!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ihonda, Feb 2, 2010.

1. ihonda macrumors 68000

ive been on the hunt for the "non-existant" gucci iphone case.. every gucci rep told me it was never made.. i ended up getting ahold of someone at gucci overseas and had them send me pics of this case.. there is 1 case left in the entire gucci inventory.. now the question is do i give up my iknonicedge case for this gucci sleeve? does neone here own this sleeve and can speak for quality? how easy will it stain.. is it easy to clean? etc.

this is 100% authentic gucci

Attached Files:

2. dread macrumors 6502a

are you kidding me? What is that ugly case going to cost you.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

4. Ca$hflow macrumors 6502

Ca$hflow

5. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

~$200 range after tax.

they have a croc skin one but its all sold out that was $975

im really after a white sleeve that has a credit card/id slot.. like the ikonicedge but i want one in white.. i havent seen anything even close to white.. and this is the first white pouch ive seen other then ****** sena or the incipio case.

6. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You must have money to blow. Are you buying the gold iPhone with diamonds too?

7. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

I have to admit, $200 for a Gucci case isn't too bad considering most GOOD leather cases are around $50 - $100 anyways. Would I buy it? No. But if this is your kinda thing then I say go for it.

8. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

$200 isnt bad at all seeing that the LV case is more then $200 and 1 out of 10 people where i live have the stupid LV cases.. ive NEVER seen the gucci case anywhere around where i live.. i wish it was more of the classic gucci design so i dont know if im going to pull the trigger quite yet, they also cant tell me if its for the iphone orginal or the 3g/3gs.. she came back with an offer since she could not obtain information on it.. $160 plus tax. free shipping.

9. Kenzembo1 macrumors 6502

10. hellodon macrumors 6502

That's pretty nice!

I had the Diesel one since the first iPhone came out...and had it until this past Feb when it must have fallen out of my pocket in the snow (thankfully WITHOUT my phone in it)....and when I tried to replace it Apple told me it was "NEVER IN THE UNITED STATES"....couldnt get a replacement from the UK store, couldnt find it on ebay, couldnt find it in brown and never saw one again around here.

11. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

You better hurry up and buy it before I do because I would like to achieve tool status.

Sorry I need sleep.

12. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed, the Vaja cases usually go for close to $100. Although, I think the Gucci is pretty ugly, but to each his own.

13. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Well, since this old thread is already bumped, it looks fake. Look at the second picture on the bottom of the case--towards the left. See the rough edges?

And fwiw, on the Gucci website, there's a case just like this in black for $170 (says its an iphone case), and the Louis Vuitton one (just a checkered pouch) is $250 iirc.

14. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

JohnnyQuest

This is hideous. Gucci looks so trashy to me. If you really want a luxury leather sleeve, go for Louis Vuitton.