Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glossywhite

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
So here we are - the predictable and underwhelming release of the iFad 2, and T3 seem to be all over it, 9-year-old spelling errors 'n' all!

http://www.t3.com/news/ipad-2-uk-release-confirmed-on-orange-and-t-mobile?=54013

I quote:

<snip>

... Giving the iPad 2 a hefty speed boost the second-generation Apple tablet will come equipped with the all new Apple A5 processor, a 1GHz dual-core processor that will after twice the CPU power and nine times faster graphics than the original iPad whilst not adding additional drain to the device’s 10 hour battery life.

It will "after" twice the CPU power? Really? Not "offer" it, then?

Who hires these idiots?

For more hilarity at the expense of T3 tech "journalists", just search for their so-called "reviews" on YouTube, sit back with a cuppa coffee, and prepare to laugh your pants off!

torbjoern

macrumors 65816
Jun 9, 2009
The Black Lodge
I can't stand it when people expect me to read something which they haven't even made any effort to write properly or even proof-read. I'm not talking about those who suffer from dyslexia, but rather just plain old sloppiness.

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
I get annoyed with typos on websites like the BBC News.

I saw "fo" instead of "of" during a main story. 2 hours later, the story was updated with additional information, but the typo was still there! Argh!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.