It happened so fast! What warranty did you get?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Fugue, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Fugue macrumors 6502

I went ahead with the $10.99 warranty with $199 deductible to be on the safe side, plus I can cancel anytime. (I hear good things about squaretrade)

What did you get?

2. tsolt macrumors regular

tsolt

3. srharris22 macrumors member

i put it off

I deferred the insurance. Going to heck out square trade, their price is like 100 bucks I think. Alot better than 11 bucks per month. Wonder if anyone here has any advice.

4. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

5. mo25 macrumors member

does apple care insure against lost/stolen and physical damage aka shattering?

6. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

I went with the 10.99 one I normally have the one underneath it but decided it was an expensive phone so what the hell.. you can cancel that feature anytime you like anyhow just like the hot spot, navigation, visual voice mail feature. So just figured get it up front for piece of mind

7. tsolt macrumors regular

tsolt

Thought about it and prob will go that way thats what I had for my 3gs but for right now ill stick this on there and cancel if need be

8. digitard macrumors 6502a

digitard

I'm probably going to get Squaretrade. I picked up Verizon's but ST is a better deal iMHO. The only perk to Verizon's is if it's lost/stolen.

The good news, though, is since I own an iPad I can use the tracking app if I lose it or something.