It is all about the GS3 and GNote 2 but...

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by sentinelsx, Feb 14, 2013.

1. sentinelsx macrumors 68010

...I see no one mention the RAZR HD (there is no maxx in Canada, but even the non-maxx has amazing battery life i hear).

It has the same screen as GS3 and a lighter stock like skin so what gives? Why no love for moto?

Is the camera too bad on this one?

I am thinking if i should switch again to a GS3 or buy a RAZR HD.

2. cynics macrumors G3

I love Motorola devices. I think they are well built and very reliable. That said the gs3 and note 2 are tough acts to follow. I'm starting to prefer my Xoom over my Nexus 10 more and more everyday.

3. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

The GS3 and Note II are available on all four major carriers in the U.S. while the Razr HD is only on Verizon.

You can't compete like that.

4. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

It is a great phone. Decent specs, light skin, decent screen. But it's only on verizon.

5. Wide opeN macrumors 6502

Wide opeN

Agreed, that everyone should follow Samsung lead and unify their flagship phone across carriers.

Just look at how it has worked for Samsung; if Motorola brought a device equivalent to AT&T which the likes they do for Verizon, then I MAY consider them.

6. Nabooly macrumors 6502a

Nabooly

Verizon pushes their Droid line like crazy. To the point where it is extremely annoying talking to any employee in the store.

Basically anything Verizon promotes I will not touch :p

7. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

Personally, because of several past experiences, I will never buy a moto again. And yeah, the single carrier game is old. I admit I am using an ATT exclusive right now, but I already had ATT. I'm not going to switch carriers just to get a certain phone, not these days when each carrier offers a nice line up to choose from.

8. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

This is my experience as well. Moto phones are just too locked down for my tastes. HTC is close to being just as bad.