it is finally on it's way

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by standingsotall, Apr 16, 2009.

1. standingsotall macrumors newbie

standingsotall

I just recieved my tracking number for my MBP 15 inch after it was on backorder for a few days, it's coming from Carol Stream IL to So Cal, I just want it here now :/ I hate waiting.. One less distraction I guess since I have so much studying to do..

So my question is, does anyone have good display profiles they want share? (I mainly will be using it for photography editing in Lightroom and other Adobe software)

2. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

Congrats.

But why'd you blow (and I assume you paid for it) $$$$ on adobe products without a calibrator?

3. Cathode macrumors regular

Cathode

Congratulations on your purchase. I too am looking for some good colour calibrators. However, my issue is lack of money at the moment! ;)

4. standingsotall thread starter macrumors newbie

standingsotall

It was given to me as a gift

5. erratikmind macrumors 6502a

erratikmind

Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy your new MBP. :D

I'm simply curious . . . Since you are in Southern California, there must be plenty of Apple stores everywhere. Why did you not go to a local Apple store and do a way with the waiting period? Nonetheless, you will absolutely have a blast with your new laptop. ;)

6. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

7. Mintin8 macrumors 6502a

Mintin8

Congrats and I'm sure there is a thread somewhere where people can post their colour calibrations. You could find a good one there. Mroogle it. :D