Major event here in Massachusetts where a gas company (Colombia gas) sent a surge of high pressure natural gas through the normally low pressure gas mains that run to people's houses. CNN As of last night 70 houses were on fire, exploded or had gas leaking. This morning its being reported that 8,000 houses will need to be inspected before the residents are let back in. So sad. Last night the electric company basically created a black out, to lesson the risk of the gas exploding, so three towns had no electricity.