It was a good day.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wesk702, Jun 25, 2010.

1. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

Worked a 7p to 7a shift last night. Went straight to town square, Vegas apple store. I was like # 380 in the pre order line. But the guy in front of me wanted to take a break and asked me to hold his spot and gave me $100. Anywho, after 8.5 hot hours I got two new phones and both seem flaw free. I still can't believe how crisp the display is and how crazy fast the camera is now.
    Still gotta find some bumpers

2. admanimal macrumors 68040

Clearly you haven't gotten the memo about how outraged you're supposed to be over all of the problems with the phone.

3. vile macrumors member

It's so rediciolous if you scroll through MR forums seems like iphone4 is the _worst_ mobile phone ever produced. Mine is working flawless and I'm happy, I wonder when all this bitching and moaning is going to stop.

4. DaftDrunk macrumors regular

Through the desert on a horse with no name
    If it bothers you don't read it. It'll stop when the issues go away. No issues for you? Congrats. Bitching and moaning about the people bitching and moaning only adds to the amount of bitching and moaning going on in the forum.

5. admanimal macrumors 68040

I keep thinking about Louis C.K.'s hilarious Everything's Amazing and No One is Happy routine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

(and for the record my phone does have the reception problem, but I think I'll live)

6. wesk702 thread starter macrumors 68000

wesk702

This was def better than his stand up.

7. wesk702 thread starter macrumors 68000

wesk702

Yeah I missed that. Do finger prints count? Yeah, now I hate my phone and apple.