iTnes store downloads again and again...

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Verschoren, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Verschoren macrumors regular

Verschoren

Hey

Strange problem here:
    I've purchased 10 songs yesterday with free credits I get from my internetprovider.

Cool, but now, each time I open up iTunes it starts downloading these same 10 songs again and again, and again.
    I've got now 9 copies of Led's Immigrant Song and 8 copies of With Or Without you from U2 (ninth copy is downloading as we speak..)

Luckily enough they don't charge me for it, but it's starting to bother me...

Anyone experiencing the same problem?
    I've contacted Apple, but it can take up to 48hours (minus the weekend) to get an answer for them, and that's a few more downloaded copies in the meanwhile I think..

2. hexonxonx macrumors 601

When I purchased the Complete Depeche Mode, about 20 of the songs showed up in my download que the day after I downloaded everything. I thought well, maybe I missed these songs the first time but sure enough, there were two copies of each of those songs. I deleted them and all was fine.

3. LizKat macrumors 68030

LizKat

Yep. For some reason iTunes suddenly reloaded my queue a couple days ago with the last two episodes of The Closer Season 3 which I got ages ago.

I ignored them for awhile and then let them come down and deleted them. Now they're in the queue again, I think.

Well, there are three things in the queue according to the summary in my account info, but the store has been telling me it's unavailable whenever I try to "check for purchases" since 11:30am when I bought a movie and the download did not commence. The purchase made it into in my purchase history, but not into the queue! And, I bought that movie for watching right about NOW...

4. Verschoren thread starter macrumors regular

Verschoren

Problem solved.

i contacted the iTunes support and its fixed (for) now