iTouch 2G issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RJBStudio, Oct 4, 2008.

1. RJBStudio macrumors newbie

RJBStudio

Does anyone have answers or suggestions for the following issues I am experiencing on my new iPod Touch?

1. My contacts are empty. It is set to sync with MobileMe and I have confirmed that there are contacts there but they do not appear at all on my iPod Touch.
    2. None of my podcasts sync up with iTunes. If I listen to half a podcast on my iPod Touch and later reconnect it to iTunes, it will not update it in iTunes to where I left off. Very annoying.
    3. I cannot access my own email off of my webmaster's servers. No mater how many attempts I have made to set up the info, the iPod Touch returns bad username/password errors even though the info is correct.

Overall the Touch is a nice iPod but it's far from perfect. I cannot copy files to it as a separate drive like my 5G iPod. I also cannot use my video adaptor cable to watch video on my HD Big Screen TV like I can with with other iPod either. Very disappointing.

2. Muncher macrumors 65816

Muncher

I don't have any of those issues, but then I don't use mail. You can drop files onto your iPod wirelessly, if you have an app like air sharing, which works great.