iTouch-buy or wait

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jdulak, Feb 26, 2008.

  1. jdulak macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2008
    #1
    A week or two ago I read a rumor that they were thinking of getting rid of the 8gb iTouch and lowering the price of 16gb. Since then, I've heard bumpkiss. Should I buy an 8gb iTouch now, or should I wait on the outside chance I could get a 16gb for the same price?

    I can only afford the 8gb, so upgrade isn't possible. Thanks.
     
  2. mrkramer macrumors 603

    mrkramer

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2006
    Location:
    Somewhere
    #2
    You can keep waiting and eventually the price will come down, but if they were going to do it anytime soon they probably would have done it when the 32GB model was introduced.
    Basically if the 8GB will do what you want buy it now, if not then save more money and get a 16GB one.
     

Share This Page