iTouch is being a weirdo

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cheezus32, Feb 12, 2011.

1. cheezus32 macrumors newbie

So I've been lurking around, but haven't come across anyone with the same problem. I have an iTouch, but when I turn the power off and on again, the screen won't unlock, and it freezes. This only happens when the actual power's been turned off, not when it goes to sleep. Then I have to wait until it actually goes to sleep to unlock it again, which really pisses me off. Does anyone else have this problem? It's getting on my nerves, and only started about a week ago. Any ideas? Other than resetting it, which I've tried.

2. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

To begin, it's an iPod touch. iTouch is what i do with my girlfriend at night. Second, I haven't owned an iPod Touch since the iPhone 3GS so I have no idea what to do other than call Apple or have them call you using their express lane technical support. I'll put a link for it and so you know they are extremely fast to call back. https://expresslane.apple.com/Getpr...4LhvvVWv3c1qlfcrJ6wsHqYN6hPTYqgdvl!-312988038

3. TheMacBookPro macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

iTouch vs iPod Touch [sticky]

4. cheezus32 thread starter macrumors newbie

lol aight bro, thanks for the help, but i'm pretty sure you and I both know that an iTouch and iPod touch are the exact same thing. way to critique.