iTouch PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by MadIndian, Nov 25, 2010.

1. MadIndian macrumors newbie

Hey Everyone,

I have a itouch problem. I put the android lockscreen on my itouch & it worked perfectly, but unfortunetly i accidentally put a lock screen with witerboard & it counteracted with the android lockscreen. Now when i draw the pattern it wont go through :(:(:(:( What do i do???? (PLEASE HELP!!)

p.s. i reallyy dont want to restore because i would loose everything. there must be a way around it all.

2. Diamons macrumors newbie

I believe you can simply upgrade to 4.2.1 or something newer and that will disable the jailbreak. You will have to rejailbreak.

3. Aliastral macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

If you have SBSettings installed and the default Activator settings you should be able to swipe the status bar, then press the power button at the bottom row (the one with five buttons), then select Safe Mode.
    This will restart your device to Safe, disabling AndroidLock and letting you configure Winterboard themes.

All the best,
    -A