Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

henrikrox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 3, 2010
Hi

I have a weird problem.

When i first install itransmission 4 from cydia everything woorks fine. Now after downloading the first file, and when i try to add another, it doesnt work. I cant start the download, it says "torrent metadata needed" or something like that.

Ive tried waiting for 10 min without it helping. And restart/respring etc.

Also, it doesnt work with multitasking as soon as swich to another app the download stops, which is weird, because itransmission 2/3 worked fine with multitasking on an older ipad.

Anybody know what to do, im thinking of wiping everything and do a fresh JB, but i have organized everything perfectly now, so thats a bit sad if i need to do that.

boobie12

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Hi

I have a weird problem.

When i first install itransmission 4 from cydia everything woorks fine. Now after downloading the first file, and when i try to add another, it doesnt work. I cant start the download, it says "torrent metadata needed" or something like that.

Ive tried waiting for 10 min without it helping. And restart/respring etc.

Also, it doesnt work with multitasking as soon as swich to another app the download stops, which is weird, because itransmission 2/3 worked fine with multitasking on an older ipad.

Anybody know what to do, im thinking of wiping everything and do a fresh JB, but i have organized everything perfectly now, so thats a bit sad if i need to do that.

for the multiasking have you enabled insomnia in the settings?

Prabas

macrumors 65816
Sep 14, 2010
Europe
Why bother restoring and jailbreaking again, when you can use iFile and just remove iTransmission's files?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.