iTrip doesn't work!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by coachingguy, Mar 1, 2008.

1. coachingguy macrumors 6502a

coachingguy

My iTrip, which worked great with my Gen 4 and Gen 5 iPods, will charge my iPhone, but not prodcast. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a work around or do I need to get a different transmitter?

Coachingguy

2. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

That's odd, actually, because my iTrip works fine with my iPhone as long as I turn it on airplane mode to prevent the radio interference.

3. coachingguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

coachingguy

4. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Not that it matters or really solves your problem but why not just use one of your four iPods in your car? ;)

I'm still using my iPod photo even though my phone is fully capable. I think it's easier to utilize while driving anyway.

5. hexonxonx macrumors 601

That's what I do even though I have two iPods and three iPhones. Gotta either use the iPod Photo or Classic in the car. It's too hard to use the iPhone in the car to listen to music.

6. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

A little off topic, but I'm curious... :rolleyes:

Why do you have three iPhones?

7. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Why? Because I can.:D:)

8. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

That's hardcore.

9. Chris29 macrumors member

or not so smart if he bought them. 3 iphones @ $400 = $1200, or in other words, a new MacBook (or a lot of other crap ;-).

to each his own though. i'll understand if one number is for the wife, the other the mistress, and 3rd for the booky/dealer/other nefarious character ;)

10. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I already have two Macs, don't need anymore. I originally needed two. When Apple began selling the 16GB, I bought it. I still only need two phones, one is for my job. It's setup as a GoPhone and as such, it does not show a name on caller ID when used. Important so that when I need to do some calling to find someone, the number can't be traced to me and the wanted man I'm after won't get too suspicious when I call his home to verify he is there. I just prefer to use an iPhone with it because it's extremely easy to dial at night and while in a hurry.

11. Chris29 macrumors member

"...the man i am after..." ? i'm memorizing your name now so i never piss you off on here! [​IMG]

( ;) )