"iTrivia: All about Apple" - What do you think?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by thebinaryfamily, Feb 4, 2011.

1. thebinaryfamily macrumors newbie

thebinaryfamily

[​IMG]

Hi, I'm part of a fairly new app development team called the binary family. We'd love your feedback on iTrivia: All about Apple, which we just launched on Wednesday, Feb 2. Here's the iTunes link.

Whether you buy the app or not (or win it on our MacRumors contest), we're curious about what you think of the idea of an Apple trivia app for iPhone in general.

iTrivia covers everything about Apple, from Steve and Steve's biographies to the earliest computers to the latest iPhone and iTunes news. Since we're all Mac addicts ourselves, we hope the game is authentic and fun and feels different than all those random trivia apps out there about whatever the latest hot topic, most importantly that it's not too easy, but also not too hard. The idea is that a true old-school Mac addict and a newer, iPhone loving convert can both enjoy it.

But is this a doomed goal? Do you think some iPad and iPhone users can't even spell Wozniak? In other words,how much do the iOS cohort and the hardcore Apple overlap? What do you think?

For those who do get their hands on the app (it's only 99 cents), we'd also of course like to know what you think of the questions and what awesome Apple trivia we overlooked.

Very much looking forward to any feedback you might have.

All the best,
    Leslie from the binary family

2. hamletpri macrumors newbie

really great!

I saw this app on one of Apple's app store tweets and imediatly checked it out. I bought it and was really impressed. Great execution with some questions that even stumped an apple nerd like me! Good work!
    I write for a small tech site and we did a post on it if you'd like to check it out :)

See it here http://technoladget.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/itrivia/

3. thebinaryfamily thread starter macrumors newbie

thebinaryfamily

Thanks for the kind words! (App Store, thanks too ;)

Hamish, thanks so much for your kind words about iTrivia: All about Apple, here and on your website.

I enjoyed reading your feedback on the app and am psyched to hear that you found our questions worthy of a true Apple fan! I'll make sure to put Technoladget on our email list so you can hear about future app releases from the binary family.

To Apple and the App Store, a big thanks for tweeting about iTrivia yesterday!

Did anyone else see the tweet and try the app? We'd love to hear your feedback here or in the App Store.