It's A Game Changer!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Davidchicago, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Davidchicago macrumors newbie

I went back for a second appointment today and this time it struck me that this is really a remarkable product. I can totally see it changing the way I interact with being in touch and entertained. And those little pistons on the back are way cool! Just my $.02 so please take it for what it's worth.

2. simsdaniel macrumors regular

Good to know I'm not the only one who went to try it on for the second time.

When I first went, I left really underwhelmed as the Apple Store Rep had no idea what they were doing, the person gave me only 38mm Watch's when I requested 42mm so I left thinking that even the biggest Apple Watch was horribly tiny.

Went back a second time and was helped by a different Apple Store Rep who did everything great, including giving me the right sizes and turning the demo on so I could try the Taptic Feedback which the previous employee didn't do.

Glad I went back.

3. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Agreed, IMO it's the next logical step in mobile devices, particularly when it comes to notifications which I can see making this thing indispensable.

4. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

This thing is awesome. I agree with you, it will be a game changer.

5. coolfilmaker macrumors member

Is there an Apple Watch Steam Punk version that I don't know about?

6. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

Yes they changed the game. The one where they found a whole new way to get you to cough up money every year or two for expensive tech. :D

7. Davidchicago thread starter macrumors newbie

Well for what it's worth, I was told they won't issue a new model for around 5 years. The reason given was that Apple gets that buyers of the Editions would be plenty pissed if they did. Makes sense and I think Apple is that smart.

8. Newjackboy macrumors 6502

That is absolute "cra to the p"