It's About Battery Question Again..

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jauhari, Oct 2, 2011.

1. jauhari macrumors regular

jauhari

This is question that related on battery usage and we need some opinions for some iPhone 4 user. That's I mean which one better and the best recommendations.

Like we all knows, that iOS have some triggered that if we used our iPhone and battery remaining under 20% or less we will got message. Our question is simple. Which one better?

A. Charges our iPhone whatever we need and want it keep our iPhone battery Above 20% each day and only drain our battery use it until below 20% one time each month

B. Use our iPhone and charged it only our battery below 20% or less

Which one the best and Apple recommendation?

2. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

I guess A, i mean thats what I do at least, but sometimes it will drain under 20% you can't stop it unless you turn it off until you get home.

3. jauhari thread starter macrumors regular

jauhari

Any others answer about this question? Many thanks for it

4. estockme macrumors regular

ars technica has an article about li-ion battery life recently that got pretty technical into what it's all about. in a nutshell: more small charges is better. I don't know if that includes keeping it on the charger all day (like at work if you are stationary), but generally they say 3 small charges equals one full charge on battery life.

5. jauhari thread starter macrumors regular

jauhari

Can you share to us the URL of the article about it?

6. estockme macrumors regular

7. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Many times I let my battery go down to 10% or lower...sometimes I just charge it when it is between 10-15% left

I always thought charging it anything after 20% hurts the battery long term.