It's been 4 days and didn't receive my Receipt yet!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MarkCooz, Jun 28, 2010.

1. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

Well it's been 4 days now...

Why haven't i received a Receipt about my iPhone 4 purchase?
    What should i do?

2. MotionxxUSxx macrumors 6502

They probably entered the wrong email address. I got it immediately. I checked on the phone when they activated it. The email may have also been captured by your spam filters.

3. phantomsd macrumors 6502

phantomsd

Hmm... Same here. I bought mine on launch day... Figured it was some sort of server problem and to wait it out. 4 days is quite some time for something that's usually instant as I'm walking out the Apple Store. I'm pretty sure I gave dude the right address.

Anyone else not get their emailed receipt?

I might just visit the store and ask to get a printed copy... Not even sure if this is possible.

4. extenet macrumors member

I also did not receive my receipt, but if you really need one, just take your cc to the store of purchase and they will print out a thermal copy for you. Good luck.

5. MarkCooz thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah it's either wrong address...
    Sheesh. >.< I even wrote it down my email down for him.

I called apple care, and the person said, to bring my iPhone and my giftcard in and they'll print my receipt out.
    So i guess that's what i'll do tomorrow.

EDIT: They also said nothing about Free Bumpers.. :(
    I told them about the reception problem. and nope, they didn't say anything about bumpers..

6. atomicbatteries macrumors 6502

why do you not just contact them instead of boring us with something like this? Seems the logical thing to do.

7. MarkCooz thread starter macrumors 6502a

My apple store doesn't answer phone calls, they're lazy like that.
    I've tried calling them around 20 times today, it always goes to the Voicemail.. (I'm sorry if this thread bore you to death... i was just wondering why my receipt hasn't been emailed to me. and i just found out that i wasn't the only one...) :eek:

8. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

I hate the damn email receipt thing. They never get mine right.

You can go to the store with your CC and have them reprint it. I always ask to print now, and they act like it puts them out so much... :rolleyes:

9. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

In three years and many many Apple store purchases, I have never got a receipt in my email. I asked them for a receipt in store when I bought my 4 because of this.