It's been a month

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by CalBoy, Jul 7, 2007.

1. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

That's right, I've had my mbp for 31 days now. All I can say now is: WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER????????? Well, I didn't have the money earlier, but the point remains the same. I've become so spoiled with OS X now. Using my Windows box at work is so tedious. The pick-up was very fast. I learned almost everything within a few hours, and I've had no problems doing anything. I love this machine!!! Potential switchers, get off the fence and jump in NOW! The water really is wonderful:)

I'd like to thank :apple: for their amazing product and this site. (Oscar music plays in the background) My customer satisfaction is at 100%. I'm so glad I put up with arguments, insults, and ridiculous "end of the world" discussions, because in the end, I'm happy that I got my Mac. If you're a potential switcher, don't let the FUD get in your way. I had people tell me that I was simply "throwing money at a fad," and now they're jealous of me!:D

Just thought I'd share my story:)

2. Nuc macrumors 6502a

Nuc

Congrats. And yes I always hear it's "to expensive" blah blah. In then end it's really not that more expensive and when comparing to other brands it usually the same price. Even if you do pay more up front in the end you have saved a lot of time and headache as well as all the spyware/virus cost crap.

I've been trying to get people to see that OSX is much superior and I chuckle when the computer crashes because they got an ecard and it downloads and .exe and crashes their whole system. That just happened to my mother-in-law I believe... It suck for them but hey they have options, they just don't want to hear them...

Nuc

3. seahawk09 macrumors regular

Congrats man,

I am soon to be a:apple: user myself I had a mac years ago a Macintosh Performa all in one LOVED it cant wait:D

4. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

congratulations and I'm happy you're loving your new mac. this forum certainly has helped a lot of potential switchers make the leap.

5. CalBoy thread starter macrumors 604

CalBoy

Thanks, but ironically, I had made the decision to buy(mostly) before reading anything on these forums. I had good advice from some wise people, this site just reinforced what they told me. Thanks guys!